If you have ever been so hung over you wanted to die, you know how miserable a hangover can be. You may have tried everything, from a “hair of the dog” to raw eggs to greasy food and soda crackers. The truth is, you are lucky to get even a placebo effect from traditional remedies.
But what if you could get a complete cure for your hangover that didn’t involve eating or drinking, and made you feel human again? Would you try it?
IV Hangover Therapy is growing in popularity as a quick and effective solution to hangovers. Why let a night on the town keep you from performing at your job the next day, when a remedy for your hangover is just around the corner?
Here are a few things you should know about IV Hangover Therapy:
- IV Hangover Therapy is significantly less expensive than an emergency room visit, at about one-tenth the cost. The average ER visit costs $1233, while a single IV Hangover Therapy treatment costs around $125.
- Your body produces anti-diuretic hormones (ADH) that help you retain fluids. Alcohol consumption suppresses those hormones, causing you to urinate more frequently. For every alcoholic beverage you consume, about twice that volume of fluid is lost, leaving you seriously dehydrated.
- An IV Hangover cocktail is full of Vitamins C, B-Complex, Magnesium, Amino Acids and Electrolytes in doses calculated to address the symptoms of nausea, headache, gastrointestinal distress, mental fog and inflammation experienced with a hangover.
- The soduim-to-fluid ratio of an IV Hangover cocktail is set at that of your normal body levels, so you avoid excess sodium that can disrupt your body’s optimal chemical balance.
- An IV Hangover Cocktail bypasses your digestive tract, going straight into your bloodstream so the ingredients can begin working right away. Consuming the same dosage of nutrients orally would no doubt make you feel even queasier, plus a large percentage of the nutrients would not get absorbed, and would be naturally eliminated.
- Each IV Hangover Cocktail contains anti-inflammatory and nausea medicine that would take much longer to work in pill form, so you begin to feel better within minutes. Plus, pills do not always get fully absorbed in your digestive tract.
- You will be thoroughly screened before your IV Hangover Therapy session for health issues that indicate you are not a good candidate for IV therapy.
- You IV Hangover Therapy will be administered by licensed professionals who will take every precaution to ensure that your treatment is safe and effective.
- If you are in a state of dehydration from causes not due to alcohol, an IV Hangover Cocktail can make you feel more energetic by restoring optimal hydration and electrolyte levels.
- Advanced Cryo NYC is the best place in New York City to get your IV Hangover Therapy. Located in the heart of historic SoHo, Advanced Cryo NYC has a unique menu of treatment therapies to keep you healthy, young and beautiful, even after a night on the town!