You can scarcely go online or turn on your television these days without hearing about some miracle nutrient or other that has gotten the attention of the media. If you are at all heath conscious, you have probably tried several types of nutritional supplements, and spend a chunk of change in the process. But most supplements come in pill or powder form, meaning you have to swallow them to reap their benefits.
The problem with oral supplements is that they have to work their way through your digestive system in order to be absorbed and used by your body. And that can be problematic. Depending on the health of your digestive system, the amount of food waiting to be digested, and the efficiency of your liver in processing and distributing nutrients, you may or may not be realizing the full benefits of your supplements. A certain percentage may never be absorbed, and some pills may even pass through your digestive system intact.
The Truth About IV Vitamin Therapy
One of the hottest wellness trends of the 21st Century is IV drip therapy for nutrition and other benefits. Celebrities and athletes swear by it, and clinics are popping up all over to meet the growing demand. But is IV vitamin therapy just another fad, or is there substance behind the hype?
Consider the following facts:
- IV fluids are dripped directly into your bloodstream via a minimally invasive procedure similar to a medicinal IV. That means they bypass your digestive tract for maximum absorption.
- Vitamin IV cocktails can be mixed to deliver targeted nutrients that your body needs for specific metabolic functions. That means that common nutrient deficiencies can be replenished in a minimal amount of time.
- An IV drip is the fastest way to rehydrate and replenish electrolytes after a bout of physical exertion, speeding recovery and recharging your energy stores.
Oral vitamin therapy can take weeks to replenish vital nutrients. Meanwhile, you have to wait it out with low energy, brain fog and other negative symptoms. Vitamins delivered by IV enter directly into your circulatory system, and are rapidly carried to cells throughout your body that need them the most.
IV Cocktail Blends
An IV infusion can be a single nutrient, or a special blend of nutrients designed to address common symptoms of modern living.
Popular IV cocktails include:
- Hangover Cure Cocktail: Hangovers are so last-millennium! Relief from headache, upset stomach and other hangover symptoms is just a drip away!
- Brain Tonic Cocktail: Sharpen your mental focus and perform brilliantly at work or school!
- Magic Remedy Cocktail: Fight stress and burnout with powerful nutrients that boost your natural defenses.
- Warrior Cocktail: When life get tough, the tough get IV therapy! Channel your inner warrior with help from nature’s best nutrients.
- Anti-Viral Cocktail: Boost your immune system to sail through cold and flu season unscathed.
- Natural Beauty Cocktail: Beauty begins at the cellular level, and depleted cells definitely lose their luster. Put your best face forward with an inner glow from IV therapy.
Vitamin IV Therapy in NYC
If you are ready to be the very best version of yourself, start with the vital nutrients your brain and body crave. InVita Cryo NYC has the perfect IV nutrient cocktail to meet your needs. Sit back and relax in our spa-like clinic while essential nutrients are infused, drip by drip. Then go out and conquer your world!
Schedule an Appointment Today