If you find yourself feeling sluggish on a daily basis, it could be a symptom of declining health related to your lifestyle. Your body was made to move, yet our modern culture has us sitting in cubicles for long hours, driving instead of walking, and surfing social media instead of going to the gym. It seems like the more you sit still, the less energy you have to get moving, a downward spiral that can make you fat and depressed.
If your get up and go has got up and left, it’s time to break the cycle!
Here are seven natural energy boosters that will give your batteries a charge so you can get up and get moving again!
- Get up and dance! Whether you hit the gym for a Zumba class or get your freak on at home, dancing boosts your mood, gets your heart pumping and makes you feel happy and energized!
- Get some sunshine! We get our energy from the sun, whether directly or from the plant and animal foods we eat. Close your eyes and feel the warmth on your skin as you soak up some Vitamin D!
- Drink more water! Dehydration makes you feel sluggish, causes constipation and saps your brain. Add a lemon wedge for a detox boost. Chug-a-lug!
- Go to bed early! Technology and endless entertainment can keep you fighting sleep to catch your favorite shows or surf the net, but sleep deprivation will ruin your health. And you have heard of beauty sleep, right?
- Cut the carbs! Refined carbohydrates, sugary drinks and alcohol put your body on a roller coaster that leads to chronic fatigue, inflammation and metabolic disease. Eat whole fresh foods and skip the junk, and watch your energy soar!
- Try Vitamin IV Therapy! Low energy can indicate micronutrient deficiency, meaning you are not getting enough of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids your body needs to support your metabolism. Vitamin IV Therapy skips your digestive tract and sends nutrients directly into you bloodstream to be delivered to your cells and vital organs.
- Try Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC)! A few minutes in a CryoSauna will give you an immediate energy rush that lasts for hours! You’ll feel so great, you won’t want to sit still!
The expert professionals as InVita Cryo NYC are dedicated to helping you live life to the fullest, healthy, beautiful and full of energy! Conveniently located in the heart of SoHo, InVita Cryo NYC features a unique menu of treatments and therapies geared to optimizing health, promoting wellness and enhancing personal beauty. For Vitamin IV Therapy, Whole Body Cryotherapy and a broad selection of other health and beauty services, make an appointment today, online or by phone, and see why InVita Cryo NCY is the place to go to recharge your batteries!