NAD is a coenzyme that plays a vital role in the process of converting food into energy. When this coenzyme is readily available inside the body, it helps in activating many enzymes include Sirtuins, PARP and CD38.
A high level of NAD is necessary for mitochondria and a healthy metabolism. Similarly, a low level of NAD leads to severe fatigue and other diseases. So how can you increase the level of NAD?
Increasing Level Of NAD via NAD Therapy
So what is NAD therapy? Before answering this question, you must first understand the harmful effects of low levels of NAD in the body. NAD is a vital molecule and is mostly produced inside the body. However, as people start to age the production of NAD decreases and reaches a very low level. This low level is problematic because with it comes many other problems.
Some problems associated with low levels of NAD+ are:
- Quickens Aging; low NAD reduces the activity of SIRT1, and this causes the body to age.
- Suffocate The Body Cells- Hypoxia; with low levels of NAD, you will have low oxygen, and so there will be the slower conversion of NADH to NAD+ (slower oxidation) thus your cells will start to suffocate as mitochondria won’t be able to work properly.
- Higher Chances Of Skin Cancer And Sun Burn; high levels of NAD help in protecting your skin from getting burned or damaged. People with low levels of this coenzyme tend to get burned easily.
- Fatigue; having low mental and physical energy and fatigue is also a sign of low SIRT1 and NAD.
- Worsen Metabolic System And Causes Weight Gain; NAD+ level helps in activating Sirtuins that improves your metabolism, reduces cholesterol and helps in losing weight.
- Cause Cardiovascular Problems; heart muscles depend entirely on the mitochondria and NAD depletion can cause damage to the DNA. This lead to cardiovascular problems and even heart failure.
- Activity Of Antioxidant Enzyme; low NAD decreases the activity of cellular antioxidants.
- Damage Brain Function; NAD has been known to treat and improve many cognitive functions. It is ideal for treating Alzheimer’s disease as well as Parkinson’s; as NADH increases the availability of levodopa which is Parkinson’s medication.
- Increases Inflammation; increasing the level of NAD helps in reversing autoimmune disease. NAD is able to do so by increasing anti-inflammatory cells such as Th1 and Th17.
What Is NAD Therapy And How Does It Work?
NAD levels in the body can be increased in various ways. There are supplements in the market that help in doing this along with fermented foods, fructose, heat shock, saunas and beverages such as kombucha. However, the most effective way of boosting NAD level in the body is through NAD infusion treatment.
This therapy is carried out in NAD treatment centers and makes use of NAD IV. In this process, NAD is sent directly into the bloodstream via a cannula. Aside from the insertion pain from the cannula, the treatment is pain-free.
Every individual has a different treatment program that makes use of different doses; the dose is decided according to the condition being treated along with the patient’s medical history. This treatment is highly effective for hypertension, chronic fatigue, loss of skin’s elasticity, hearing loss and more.
Visit NAD Treatment Center Right Away
Advanced Cryo NYC is a therapy center that deals with NAD infusion treatment. They carry out this process to reverse aging, poor liver function, hearing loss, memory loss and more. Our friendly staff will guide you every step of the way telling you everything you need to know. Visit our anti-aging NYC clinic immediately and get yourself treated!