For many Americans, dieting is an on-again, off-again proposition. When you are feeling motivated, sticking to a weight loss plan is a piece of cake. But when you don’t see immediate results, or when you hit a plateau, it is easy to throw up your hands in surrender and binge on all your favorite foods.
Part of the problem with sticking to a diet is that it takes too long to see results. But what if you saw the scale drop by several pounds, week after week, while your jeans became loser and loser? You would not doubt be highly motivated to keep going until you reach your goal.
HCG for Quick and Steady Weight Loss
The HCG diet is not new, in fact it has been around for a few decades. But with advances in technology and science, the HCG diet has been updated to meet the demands of the 21st Century.
HCG stands for human chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone produced during pregnancy. As a prescription medication, HCG is used mainly to treat fertility issues. When used as part of the HCG diet, the hormone encourages the metabolism of fat while preserving your lean muscle mass.
This is huge. One reason many restricted calorie diets fail is that they eat away at your lean muscle mass, leaving you weakened and fatigued as your metabolism slows to a crawl. What’s more, low-cal diets rarely teach you to eat the types of foods that help you maintain your results.
Many people who lose weight on low-cal diets gain it all back and more once they return to old lifestyle and eating habits. That is because muscle tissue drives your metabolism, and when you deplete your lean muscle by dieting, your metabolism slows down so you burn fewer calories.
HCG differs from typical low-cal diets in several ways:
- HCG hormones spare lean mass while promoting fat burning
- Regular exercise is integrated into the HCG plan, teaching you better habits
- Healthy foods are at the center of the HCG plan
- Habits learned on HCG help you maintain your results
The Four Phases of HCG
The HCG diet plan consists of four phases that allow your body to gradually adjust to caloric and hormonal changes:
- The Loading Phase: Covering the first two days of the HCG diet, the loading phase primes the pump for fat loss. During this time you begin your hormone shots while feasting on healthy non-carbohydrate foods.
- The HCG Phase: During this phase you follow a specific 500 calorie diet plan while taking daily hormone shots. You will not feel hungry because your body is burning fat for fuel. The HCG phase typically lasts from 21 to 42 days.
- The Stabilization Phase: Hormones shots are stopped while you continue with a reduced calorie diet plan for 21 days. Sugars and starches are prohibited, but you are allowed between 1000 to 1500 calories made up of a wider variety of foods.
- The Maintenance Phase: After three weeks of stabilization, you continue to eat healthy foods and exercise while monitoring your weight to maintain your fantastic results!
HCG Diet in NYC
The trained professionals at Advanced Cryo NYC want you to reach your weight loss goals, safely and responsibly. They will conduct a thorough evaluation to ensure you are a good candidate for HCG. Once you begin HCG, Advanced Cryo NYC will partner with you every step of the way to ensure you are moving safely toward your weight loss goals.
If you are tired of dieting and not getting results, HCG may be the solution for you. Contact Advanced Cryo NYC, located in the heart of SoHo, and schedule a consultation. While visiting, be sure to ask about our unique menu of treatments and services, all designed to keep you looking and feeling young, healthy and beautiful.